Homebaked cookies are always the best (along with community, relationships, creating, outdoors and faith)

Monday, February 19, 2007

Jesus or Terroist

You may remember my efforts in Mo-vember last year and the school's $1000 for cancer research. Well my mo (pointy beard included) kept on going. I now look like a cross between Jesus and a terroist... Nice
At work, I'm known as Jesus, however the time has come to remove this hidious growth...
So as another fundraising effort, its going to go - one more month. Again the target is $1000, this time for Leukaemia. Being Jesus did have it's up's - but being a terroist did have its down.. like being held two and a half hours in customs!

1 Comments:

Blogger backyardmissionary said...

matt - i just realised i don't have your email!

go here http://www.mediafire.com/?3vmmvybhgkt - I think this is what you are after

Cheers

Hamo

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home